Another police shooting in Missouri

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
One of the men pulled a handgun and pointed it at the officer, Schellman said. The officer fired several shots, striking and fatally wounding the man
Who went and brought a gun to a peacekeeping rally? :rolleyes:

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
The liberal site that never cares about facts "US Uncut" ran with the story already saying the teen was unarmed. Nevermind the fact that video shows the teen pointed the gun at the officer
The video shows no such thing - it's unclear what exactly happened. You did not see a gun. He may have had one - but the video is certainly inconclusive.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
looks like i'll get some more awesome reality tv for christmas. should be fun.
Hey, De Blasio - teach your kid not to point guns at cops and not to try to steal a cop's gun and he'll probably be OK. :rolleye2:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Free shell casings if you can get past the police tape.
I think they were planning on wearing the tape to their Christmas Eve get-togethers, from the reports.
Give it to the Mayor, he got out in front of this quick; only problem is, the troublemakers could care less what he says. More than a few reports by black reporters and authorities saying this isn't like the Brown case, but it appears none of the demonstrators had stolen TVs yet, so they had no way to know.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I don't think it's been posted here, but in a "defensive carry" site I belong to, there was a Mobile area incident which was interesting. The perp was robbing a Family Dollar store. He'd surprised the employees, who were in the back unloading inventory. He marched one to the front of the store and had him kneel, while placing the gun muzzle at the back of his head. At that point, a (legally) armed customer yelled "Don't move!" When the robber turned towards him, swinging his gun, the customer shot him. The robber was out on bail from robbing the Oyster Bar a couple of months before. The most astounding thing was the reaction of the robber's family, who were interviewed. Condensing it, they felt that the Good Samaritan should have just gone on about his business and not interfered with their son's enterprise. Unbelievable...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I don't think it's been posted here, but in a "defensive carry" site I belong to, there was a Mobile area incident which was interesting. The perp was robbing a Family Dollar store. He'd surprised the employees, who were in the back unloading inventory. He marched one to the front of the store and had him kneel, while placing the gun muzzle at the back of his head. At that point, a (legally) armed customer yelled "Don't move!" When the robber turned towards him, swinging his gun, the customer shot him. The robber was out on bail from robbing the Oyster Bar a couple of months before. The most astounding thing was the reaction of the robber's family, who were interviewed. Condensing it, they felt that the Good Samaritan should have just gone on about his business and not interfered with their son's enterprise. Unbelievable...
It was posted in this thread.

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239598

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Here's an article about the incident:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/adric-white-robbery_n_4323080.html

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yeah, the local station's facebook pages and twitter accounts exploded when the mother of the guy who got shot said the guy had no right to shoot him, even though he (her son) had the store clerk on his/her knees with a gun to his/her head. She called the station right after the phone interview and asked them not to air her comment but they did anyway. Both the shooter and the guy who got shot were black, that's why it died down after a couple of days.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.