Big 10 is underdog in all ten bowl games.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Means little for the Sugar Bowl. OSU Was clearly the class of the Big 10. Everyone knows the Big 10 is a mediocre conference. That's why I find it funny that OSU fans compare what the Buckeyes have done to Big Ten teams , to what they will be able to do to Alabama. They may well win the game, but this game will be incomparable to any game they have played this season.

BuckeyeAlumnus

Suspended
Dec 9, 2014
Columbus, OH
MSU played Oregon very tough at Autzen. Oregon scored two TDs very late to make it look like a blowout, and Mariota was working miracles with his feet. I think MSU and Baylor will be a fantastic game...no blowout on either side. MSU should be able to control the clock and keep it out of Petty's hands

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Well, La Tech is Whoopin' Illinois 35 -18 late in fourth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk yuuyyyy

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I think Rutgers has a good shot to beat UNC. Maybe they can at least say they didn't lose them all.:)
I think Rutgers will win. East Carolina dropped 69 on the Tar Heels. East Carolina. You can't trust that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk yuuyyyy

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
I'm not a betting man (not because I'm opposed to it, but because I'm no good at it). That said, MSU +2.5 would be where I'd put my money. I expect them to beat Baylor.

Baylor seems to have the two key symptoms of SMU Syndrome - the lead indicators of a team ready to tank in a bowl, first evidenced by SMU prior to the 1983 Sun Bowl: playing in a lesser bowl than they expected, coupled with griping about a perceived snub.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I'm not a betting man (not because I'm opposed to it, but because I'm no good at it). That said, MSU +2.5 would be where I'd put my money. I expect them to beat Baylor.

Baylor seems to have the two key symptoms of SMU Syndrome - the lead indicators of a team ready to tank in a bowl, first evidenced by SMU prior to the 1983 Sun Bowl: playing in a lesser bowl than they expected, coupled with griping about a perceived snub.
I think you're wrong. I think Baylor wins, Baylor is peest off about being left out of the playoff conversation after winning the Big12, Baylor will play with a chip on its shoulder. Baylor wants to be able to say "we told you so" in regards to making the playoffs.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I think you're wrong. I think Baylor wins, Baylor is peest off about being left out of the playoff conversation after winning the Big12, Baylor will play with a chip on its shoulder. Baylor wants to be able to say "we told you so" in regards to making the playoffs.
Like they were with getting the Golden Knights as an opponent last year in the Fiesta Bowl? Oh wait.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
Based on their post CFB selection demeanor, I think your logic applies to TCU, who took the selection with grace and class, as opposed to Baylor, whose mindset seemed to be more "we wuz robbed." Then again, there's a reason I'm not a betting man...

BuckeyeAlumnus

Suspended
Dec 9, 2014
Columbus, OH
Illinois was the worst team we played all year in the Big Ten. It's a travesty that they were playing in a bowl game. Rutgers has played well against smaller sized teams this year but gets stomped by the big boys in the trenches (OSU, MSU, Wiscy, Nebraska)

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Reuters flat out opened a can on Carolina. Wow, I am not surprised they won but to win like they did was something else.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Since Baylor plays no defense and MSU does I see Sparty winning this one. Instead of the "told you so" they could have a case of the "feel sorries, why us" and go down.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.