FSU RB listed as associate in assault case

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Re: FSU RB listed as associate in assaurlt case

Nothing to see here and certainly nothing will come of this.
You are absolutely right. I'm sure this incident will be put down as youthful exuberance. If Jimbo had a set and cared for these guys as people instead of just athletes to use and then throw away, then things would certainly tighten up

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Re: FSU RB listed as associate in assaurlt case

You've got to be a Criminole to even be recruited by Fisher and FSU.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
It's past the point of sickening. Most residents here have a poor opinion of TPD (for other reasons), and believe they should be merged with the Leon County Sheriffs Dept.

I doubt anything happens due to this report. Jimbo will be defending him as an ambassador of goodwill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a question, off topic, that I'd love a response to from someone who lives there: Did any of the nonsense that has transpired with the Criminole's football program (and the subsequent cover-ups) have any effect on the passage of the Anti-Corruption Act in Tallahassee?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Pretty sure you can decline to talk to police no matter what. If you are not in custody police really have no legal right to question you. Well they can question you but you don't have to answer. If you are detained you can decline questions and demand to speak to an attorney. I could be wrong, but I think that is how the law works..
Thanks for qualifying that. Police (or anybody) has the right to ask you anything anytime; you have the right to decline to respond. A kid in Florida might be alive if he had heeded that particular MO; instead he is dead because he got offended because someone asked him a question. It's a free country, as long as you don't break the law. Asking a question is not breaking the law, in any scenario I am aware of (unless you asked a judge a profanity-laced question, which while it might not be against the law, the judge can decide that it is ;) )

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Pretty sure you can decline to talk to police no matter what. If you are not in custody police really have no legal right to question you. Well they can question you but you don't have to answer. If you are detained you can decline questions and demand to speak to an attorney. I could be wrong, but I think that is how the law works..
You never, never, never are compelled to talk to the police. One word is sufficient ... "lawyer". A second word is advised ... "please". You have to do what they tell you physically if they want to detain you but you are not required to even acknowledge their existence verbally.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Well, I was basing my confusion on the police actually WANTING to question a person. I know you can take the 5th. I should have said I didn't know the police would let you go free of a crime if you refused to talk. ....
If they have enough evidence to hold you, the will keep you. It does not matter if you speak or not although a nice tight confession is gravy on the taters.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.