Michael Dyer, academically ineligible for the bowl game

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
yeah - he hasn't figured out he needs to go to Colorado to pass the only course he probably could pass - weed growing 101.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Too bad. Guy can ball. I'll never understand why it's so hard to maintain a 2.0 GPA.

Maybe he'll get a shot in the pros.
A guy that's been kicked off of two teams, one for misdeeds and another for just being stupid and lazy, is going to be a huge red flag for a lot of teams.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
2.0 may not be hard to maintain for most but for some it is very difficult especially while spending so much time at practice. I know nothing about him so I have no idea whether its related to ability, laziness or some combination of both.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
2.0 may not be hard to maintain for most but for some it is very difficult especially while spending so much time at practice. I know nothing about him so I have no idea whether its related to ability, laziness or some combination of both.
They spend 20 hours a week at practice (wink) There is plenty of time for school work.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.