Check Out This Pic Of Mark Ingram Holding His Beautiful Baby Girl

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Congrats Mark & ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!.. I bet he will hold his Baby Girl "High N Tight" just like Coach Burns taught him at Bama carrying a football, this is one lil "Bundle Of Joy" he'll never fumble..All jokes aside..Being a Daddy of two Baby Girls myself, those lil Baby Girls, wraps us Dad's around their lil pinky's, tighter than a Duncan Yo-Yo..I've made a few mistakes in my life, but, the best thing that's ever happened in my life, is being a Daddy of two beautiful Baby Girls..What an amazing Christmas Present

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Mine has worn me out. She is cute but there is a reason people call it a sacrifice. I think I'll send Mark some earplugs and sleeping pills.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I agree 100% with y'all & it's a hard job raising kids, but, I wouldn't take all the money in the world for my two Baby Girls..And now that they're beginning to date, I have to meet the lil punks before they take my Baby Girls out on a date, I have that talk with each of the Boys & I also show them my empty "Pickle Jar"..I let them know that should they mess with or hurts my Baby Girls, that I will cut off his lil man part, and will pickle his manhood in my pickle jar..LOL

I know that sounds a tad bit extreme..But..I have to put the "Fear Of God" in them before they take out either on my Baby Girls & it's my job to protect my Baby Girls..The Boys my daughters have dated have been good kids & I've actually have liked the but, I still let them know I will take care of my Baby Girls until I take my last breath..

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
As a father/stepfather of three with nine grandchildren I have to admit there's no more enjoyable smell than that of a new baby and no sweeter sound than the laugh of a child.

Congrats Mark. Your true purpose in life is about to be realized. Enjoy and RTR!!!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Mine has worn me out. She is cute but there is a reason people call it a sacrifice. I think I'll send Mark some earplugs and sleeping pills.
I hear ya brother. Mine is a 16 month terror. SHe went as a Devil for Halloween and smile the whole time. Her theme song is the country hit from a ways back.

"I'm a holy terror, a tornado, wind me up, turn me loose, and let me goooooo."

:wink:

But I wouldn't trade her for the world.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..I loved that song & it matches the personlaity of my two Baby Girls as well.."Too Much Fun" is the name of the song I think..Both my girls are beginning to date & I try to put the "Fear Of DaddY" into the lil punks, when I talk to them, before they take my Baby Girls out..I make it a priority that I show each of the guys my empty pickle jar that I keep over my fireplace mantle, I show them & tell them, if they hurt or mess around with my Baby Girls, that I will cut off the the peepee's, and will pickle their "man-hoods"..I try to make them laugh, but, I tell them I'm dead serious, even though I'm kidding..Maybe..LOL
I hear ya brother. Mine is a 16 month terror. SHe went as a Devil for Halloween and smile the whole time. Her theme song is the country hit from a ways back.

"I'm a holy terror, a tornado, wind me up, turn me loose, and let me goooooo."

:wink:

But I wouldn't trade her for the world.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
HAHA..I loved that song & it matches the personlaity of my two Baby Girls as well.."Too Much Fun" is the name of the song I think..Both my girls are beginning to date & I try to put the "Fear Of DaddY" into the lil punks, when I talk to them, before they take my Baby Girls out..I make it a priority that I show each of the guys my empty pickle jar that I keep over my fireplace mantle, I show them & tell them, if they hurt or mess around with my Baby Girls, that I will cut off the the peepee's, and will pickle their "man-hoods"..I try to make them laugh, but, I tell them I'm dead serious, even though I'm kidding..Maybe..LOL
I won't be kidding :). I guarantee if they hurt one of your babies you wouldn't sleep until you brought the wrath of God on them. I know I'd go Taken on them.

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
My little girl is now 24 ((I was a very young parent; yeah, that's it. ;) ) She's still my little girl, even though she spends a lot of time with this young guy who's about 9" taller than I. Thankfully, we like him; it'd prolly be bad for his young ego for him to get thrashed by a short, elderly gent. :biggrin2:

If you're a praying type, having a daughter does wonders for your prayer life. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.