Pick the score: Ohio State vs. Alabama

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
When your team has been the betting favorite in 67 straight games you'll be jinxed a lot by certain folks picking your team to win ;)
Jones picked the hogs to beat Bama (close) and IIRC picked Bama to beat Ol Spit (not sure about that). I know he has never been a Bama fan and picks against them at every opportunity (and he is generally wrong); that's why I'm nervous.

PhillyBuckeye

Dec 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
tOSU 38
Bama 35

After seeing both of these teams play, I can't really see a low scoring game. Alabama is a fantastic program, but I can't go against my Buckeyes. We've played our best as an underdog team (Both the MSU and Wisconsin games). They just feel like a team of destiny to me. Go Bucks!

athlete37

Scout Team
Dec 13, 2012
I hope most of you guys are right. I made my pick in the form of 250 dollars: Bama by more than 9.5 :)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
This may change, but now I feel. 84 to 10. Bama .That might change, but that's what I feel right now.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
tOSU 38
Bama 35

After seeing both of these teams play, I can't really see a low scoring game. Alabama is a fantastic program, but I can't go against my Buckeyes. We've played our best as an underdog team (Both the MSU and Wisconsin games). They just feel like a team of destiny to me. Go Bucks!
Well that would make 2 teams that scored more than 30 on Bama. Granted the other gave up 55 ;) that same game.

42-17 Bama

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I needed a good laugh, and you gave me one Tree Nuts. Even OSU fans have to think thats funny. Well maybe not, but I will be looking for a Tshirt after the game . You cant put a freshman in at QB after playing one game and expect him to play like he did the last game he played. Gonna be a lot of tree nuts crying when this one is over . Bama 28 TNuts 10

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I needed a good laugh, and you gave me one Tree Nuts. Even OSU fans have to think thats funny. Well maybe not, but I will be looking for a Tshirt after the game . You cant put a freshman in at QB after playing one game and expect him to play like he did the last game he played. Gonna be a lot of tree nuts crying when this one is over . Bama 28 TNuts 10
If you are referring to Cardale Jones at QB, he is not a freshman.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.