Pick the score: Ohio State vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I got so caught up in the holidays I forgot we actually play a game in a week. Haha. Anyway, New Years Day is going to be an awesome slate of football games. I am excited.

Next man up is Ohio State. I haven't watched much of them this year, but I do know they are on their third QB. I like our chances with our coaches and players when you give us around a month off to game plan.

Bama wins 34-21 to head into the NCG

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I got so caught up in the holidays I forgot we actually play a game in a week. Haha. Anyway, New Years Day is going to be an awesome slate of football games. I am excited.

Next man up is Ohio State. I haven't watched much of them this year, but I do know they are on their third QB. I like our chances with our coaches and players when you give us around a month off to game plan.

Bama wins 34-21 to head into the NCG
That's a great pick, I'm thinking a little closer to 38-17...Bama of course!!!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Feels strange having two more games left. I expect us to win, I just hope we don't have any injuries. We will need everyone ready for the Championship game.

Bama rolls to a 35-21 victory.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Everything I see and have seen about OSU shows who is their coach. The same guy who coached at Florida, the same guy who designed his offense around Tim Tebow, is the same guy who now designs his offense around their present qb of the day. This is also the same guy that CNS outcoached and beat handily in the SECCG in 2009.
Same outcome here and now as then and there.
Bama 32
UF -woops, sorry, OSU -13

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Bama 45
OSU 10

We are going to massacre them and I not going to apologize for it. Anybody who vaguely remembers my posting history knows I never really sunshine pump or pick big blowouts like this but we have them completely outmatched.

They are starting a 3RD String QB against by far the best D they will have seen. Their strength should be running the ball but we absolutely stuff the run. If we just don't give up big pass plays we will see another 2005 style Urban halftime interview.

I'm actually giving them a pity TD too because I honestly think if we gave our best shot for 60 mins with no mental lapses we would shut them out completely.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Bama 45
OSU 10

We are going to massacre them and I not going to apologize for it. Anybody who vaguely remembers my posting history knows I never really sunshine pump or pick big blowouts like this but we have them completely outmatched.

They are starting a 3RD String QB against by far the best D they will have seen. Their strength should be running the ball but we absolutely stuff the run. If we just don't give up big pass plays we will see another 2005 style Urban halftime interview.

I'm actually giving them a pity TD too because I honestly think if we gave our best shot for 60 mins with no mental lapses we would shut them out completely.
Their wideouts are going to be a challenge for our secondary. They haven't thrown a bunch but they're very capable on the deep ball. That's why I picked a high scoring game. Hopefully you're right though!

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Man, some of these scores... i hope everyone is right. I am saying, much closer but Bama pulls away in the 4th quarter.

Bama- 35

OSU- 24

RTR!

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Similar situation as Missouri game...Bama comes out smoking, then OSU gains ground in the early third quarter, then Bama pulls away for the last 15-20 minutes.

Alabama 42
OSU 17

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.