Pick the score: Ohio State vs. Alabama

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I assure you they have worked on deep balls, jump balls, misdirection, and pass plays that get extended. They will get some chunk yardage and some points off of them. Beyond that, they'll need some help from us in terms of mistakes, penalties, or turnovers. CNS/CLK won't allow them. 45-21 in a game where we pull away late.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Man, some of these scores... i hope everyone is right. I am saying, much closer but Bama pulls away in the 4th quarter.
RTR!
The last 3 games that Coach Saban has had 4 weeks to prepare with something on the line?

Bama 42 Notre Dame 14 (+28)
Bama 21 LSU 0 (+21)
Bama 37 Texas 21 (+16)

The Trend says Bama by 35-38 --- ;)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Weird question. If we win in the Sugar Bowl, but lose in the NCG, will the players still get Sugar Bowl Champion rings?
I would think so since it would officially be the 1st time we won a 'BCS' Bowl in the modern era. Everytime we have won in the Rose, Sugar, and Orange bowl it was the BCSCG at the same site but not the actual bowl.

Our BCS bowl only games are Losses in the 99/00 Orange Bowl, and 2 Sugar Bowl losses to Utah in 08/09 and last year to OU.

TideInBula

Nov 26, 2009
I'm from Ashtabula, Ohio, home of Urban Meyer, so you could imagine what I have to put up with from OSU fans. I hear a lot of predictions how OSU is going to win the game and my response is, "Yeah OSU would have a chance if Alabama were to make mistakes, but if Ohio State makes mistakes, then OSU will get blown out." If both teams were to play a good game, my prediction is Alabama will win 42-17.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.