Pick the score: Ohio State vs. Alabama

I'm from Ashtabula, Ohio, home of Urban Meyer, so you could imagine what I have to put up with from OSU fans. I hear a lot of predictions how OSU is going to win the game and my response is, "Yeah OSU would have a chance if Alabama were to make mistakes, but if Ohio State makes mistakes, then OSU will get blown out." If both teams were to play a good game, my prediction is Alabama will win 42-17.
I think you're on to something.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If we play our best - OSU 34 - Alabama 31

If Alabama plays its best - Alabama 42 - OSU 17

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If we play our best - OSU 34 - Alabama 31

If Alabama plays its best - Alabama 42 - OSU 17
I do admit that I'm happy your OC has loyalties elsewhere during the game. Win or lose he's got a new gig. He's literally got nothing to play for. He gets no credit if they win. And suffers no loss if they lose.

I don't think we give up 34 to an offense starting a third string QB with 4 weeks to scheme against him.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
If no one plays their best or both play their best:

Bama wins 35-24.

If Ohio State plays their best and we come out flat (I just don't see how that's possible though):

Ohio State wins 31-28

If Bama plays their best and Ohio State comes out flat (which is way more likely):

Bama wins 49-10 or more.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Here's hoping we can keep our offense on the field for some looooooooooong scoring drives and keep our defense very FRESH the entire game.

We do need some quick scores also.

No prediction of a score, just hoping Bama has more points at the end of the game.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.