My cousin (QB class of '15) has been contacted by Auburn. (PUKE)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I just watched his video & I think he's a better QB than you're given him credit for..He would be a perfect fit for "The Gus Bus" type offense Gus he runs in Lee County..He a very good QB & has a pretty strong arm..When he tucks the ball, and takes of running the ball, he has some pretty slick moves(kinda like "Johnny Football") & looks to be a handful to bring down..I thinks he's an outstanding QB prospect & actually wouldn't mind seeing him walking on at Bama, cause we obviously,would have higher rated QB's we've offered..But..I would love to see how good of a QB Carson could be, with Coach Kiffin coaching him up should he walk on at Bama..I have a feeling that a mid major type school like North Texas ends up offering him a full ride to come play football for them..I also think he could thrive in the offense that Coach Briles runs at Baylor & think he would be the perfect QB to run Baylors offense..That's just me though..
i agree a school like North Texas, Tulsa, La Tech would be a good fit for him. I do agree if he wants to go to a power 5 school he will need to be a walk on. In all honesty, I think money would make that option a virtual impossibility. I do wonder how good he could be with quality coaching. I also wonder if one of the top JUCO programs might be a good option for a year and then see if a bigger school had interest.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.