Urban Meyer brings Tebow in to talk to Buckeyes

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Lets bring in Mark Ingram to talk to the Tide!

Or Eddie Lacy?

....or AJ?

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
This strategy could backfire on Urban when the guys on the team see Tebow on TV predict an Alabama win after he's been trying to motivate them, imagine how they may feel. There may be a little conflict of interest involved in this since he and every other guy on sports tv has to provide commentary leading up to actual game.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I bet Joe Namath could say a few inspirational things to the team. I've always preferred Namath's point of view to Tebow's on both football and women. :)

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
There is a little conflict of interest in this. Tebow works for the SEC NETWORK. speaking to motivate a team against an SEC opponent. Seems this would be frowned upon. Maybe I am wrong. Doesn't bother me that he spoke to to the team, but it just doesn't seem right from an employer standpoint.
Nick can get the three stooges to be a motivational speaker. Doesn't really matter. This is the playoffs. If you can't get motivated for that, you need to stay home.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
This strategy could backfire on Urban when the guys on the team see Tebow on TV predict an Alabama win after he's been trying to motivate them, imagine how they may feel. There may be a little conflict of interest involved in this since he and every other guy on sports tv has to provide commentary leading up to actual game.
Yea I personally don't care but it's kinda like CBS being the first choice ob SEC games then talking about every other conference, it's just dumb..surely Tebow knows Self Promotion.

But out the who CNS will get worries me the least that has got to be his strongest trait along with identifying talent.

IMO Mark Ingram is about as true Crimson Tider as you will ever meet in your life Plus he speaks Well. But CNS will get the Best & it won't be a Teeebow.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Timmy just getting any gig he can these days. It is kinda sad actually. I respect Tebow but this is just strange.

NBF_Bama_Cavalry

All-American
Dec 2, 2002
Titus, Al, US
www.dixiebikers.com
Would he speak to motivate tOSU if the opponent were Florida? Would Manziel be giving advice on how to win if the opponent were Texas A&M? It ain't the SEC people are tired of. It's Alabama! Now, even former SEC quarterbacks are trying to help someone (anyone) beat Alabama!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I think mark Ingram will be at the practices watching those guys practicing, Don't be suprised to see him as a guest speaker... I expect lot of former players on the sideline on Thursday. I know Mark will be there given it's in his town.
Lets bring in Mark Ingram to talk to the Tide!

Or Eddie Lacy?

....or AJ?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.