Urban Meyer brings Tebow in to talk to Buckeyes

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Re: Urban Meyer brings Tebow in to talk to Bucketes

He would no doubt make a good motivational speaker. I said it back then and I say it now: If the other Gators had wanted to win as much as Tebow did, they would have cried a little also. I saw several Army players crying after losing to Navy again and I knew they really wanted to win that game ..... they were not just there going through the motions.

That being said, I hope we can make him cry again. ;)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: Urban Meyer brings Tebow in to talk to Bucketes

There's a reason his NFL career wasn't that lengthy and that he's now sitting behind a desk at ESPN. Truthfully though, I think he's hoping he can help them to finally beat the Tide. Again, fat chance...
maybe he's recruiting for espn

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Urban Meyer can't talk about Bama for very long without assuming the fetal position ,so he brings in the cryer, Tim Tebo. Life is good.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I, for one, think TT is one of the good guys.

This doesn't bother me at all. TT was involved in both of Urby's two BCSNCs at UF.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I find nothing wrong with Tebow addressing the Buckeyes. It is fashionable (at least on social media) to make fun of a high profile player when he loses, but IMO Tebow was a great competitor who was an integral part of two NCs, he is due my respect.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I find nothing wrong with Tebow addressing the Buckeyes. It is fashionable (at least on social media) to make fun of a high profile player when he loses, but IMO Tebow was a great competitor who was an integral part of two NCs, he is due my respect.
I agree, I got nothing against tebow. It was never really him that bothered me when he played. It was the pedestal he was put on by the media.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Perhaps I'm mistaken but I thought Timmy was working for the SEC Network. If so, isn't that some type of conflict - motivationally speaking to the opponent of an SEC school? How are we supposed to take him serious (if we ever did)? Maybe the B1G network has an opening for him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.