Ohio State fans are looking for all possible advantages

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
OSU fans are strange, whine about Bama fans disrespecting them , then turn around and talk about how they don't want to hear that as an excuse . Who the heck do they think they are playing? Texas? Why would we need an excuse for winning?
BTW, you Buckeyes lurking. Do you guys watch CFB or do you just watch sportscenter to get your opinions. . I will not mention this again. How did OU smoke Alabama? Seen that on a couple of their threads. Bama out gained OU by 90 yards and had the ball down by a TD with 53 seconds to go in the game . Ignorant fans been watching too much Sooner propaganda .

Last edited:

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
OU fans are strange, whine about Bama fans disrespecting them , then turn around and talk about how they don't want to hear that as an excuse . Who the heck do they think they are playing? Texas? Why would we need an excuse for winning?
BTW, you Buckeyes lurking. Do you guys watch CFB or do you just watch sportscenter to get your opinions. . I will not mention this again. How did OU smoke Alabama? Seen that on a couple of their threads. Bama out gained OU by 90 yards and had the ball down by a TD with 53 seconds to go in the game . Ignorant fans been watching too much Sooner propaganda .
Even JessN said Oklahoma whipped Bama. If you've outgained your opponent and have the ball with a chance to tie on your last possession you ain't been whipped.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I was lurking on that site, and I happened to see the thread about another crazed Bama fan. I guess it's 6 minutes of smack talk by a fat Bama fan. They ridicule that guy. Have they been to an OSU game? There is that fat OSU fan, he must be about 50, that paints his face and dresses up. Nothing a Bama fan could ever do would be more backwoods ridiculous than that. I guess OHIO STATE should just go ahead and give that guy a degree and let him graduate already. Did I mention he is around 50 and still paints his face? And the guy with the white suit and cape. And wears a cowboy hat. I guess he is just adorable to them. go Redneck crazy all you want Phyllis. We love ya., but They have you beat!!!

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I think by our standards we were whipped by OU. I gladly accepted having the ball with a chance to win at the end of that game. It is a testament to how good we actually are having so many turnovers, big plays against our defense and just poor play in general to actually outgoing OU in that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Yeah, I agree we lost. You could say we were whipped. No excuse, but to say Bama got stomped or smoked or taken behind the woodshed or any other adjective Analysts use to describe the game is inaccurate. All those apply to the Utah Sugar bowl, but not OU. The last BIG 12 team Bama played, WVU, the same analysts usually make a comment they gave Bama fits , although WVU didn't score an offensive TD the last 40 minutes of the game, and Bama out gained them by almost 200 yards. If ESPN has a bias, it seems they are trying to prop up the Big12.

Guess I am off in the weeds now on this thread topic.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
We are far off topic. This thread is about Bama fans making the excuse players were sick with a stomach virus. As I said. We don't need an excuse for winning!!! There really won't be a ' if Colt hadn't got hurt' excuse. I think it presumptuous of many Buckeyes that they will win and Bama will need an excuse. Remember, Bama fans are disrespecting their program , 'cause.. You know... buckeye fans would never do that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.