Game Thread: Monday Night Games

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Bob has another year like this next year and I bet OU will get rid of him..
They are calling for his head now on Sonnerfans. But, but, but, they beat Alabama last year. i can hear it now. We had nothing to play for , we were unmotivated. Although it has been awhile since they played for anything worthwhile, maybe they can understand how a team can be flat for a bowl game

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK
The meltdown going on right now in the state of Oklahoma is delicious. It doesn't make up for all of crap spewed my way after the Sugar Bowl and over the last year by friends and co-workers, but I'll enjoy all of their yummy salty tears if this beating continues. The shouts to fire Big Mouth Bob are echoing off the roof tops.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Oklahoma is stinking it up.

Clemson is a team that is always on the verge of being pretty darn good. If they just didn't "Clemson" all over the place..they would be a lot better.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
*giggle* I'd enjoy this a LOT less if OK wasn't so stupid and smug after the last sugar bowl...big game Bob is back it seems. Who knows maybe they will come out shootin' in the second, but I'ma enjoy this while I can ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.