Game Thread: Monday Night Games

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Headline of an article in The Oklahoman today said, "The beginning of the end?" It went on detail how a loss to Clemson in the Orange Bowl 26 years ago started the end of the Switzer era. The article even hinted that several "behind the scene powerbroker" were fleeing the Stoops camp(hinting that maybe some big donors no longer support Stoops).

Mind you, this was from this morning. Before the game tonight.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-football...all-monster-demands-to-be-fed/article/5379860

Early comments on Twitter from local media and former OU players are pretty harsh. Gonna be a quiet day at my work tomorrow. :)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Doh....Arkansas looked below average on defense there. Their DB's need to tighten up...Texas may just try to throw the majority of the night.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I hope Arky beats UT like a rented mule, but this is exactly the type of behavior I expect from Bielema. He's the head coach of a team in the best conference in college football and he acts like a nine year old. What a classless dufus. Any way we can ship him off to Texas in exchange for Charlie Strong?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.