The Big 12 is getting their tails kicked so far in these Bowls

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
It is heart warming to see Stoops humbled again at OK.

Not that I am a big Clemson fan, but after his comments last year regarding his "big" win against Bama and the strength of the Big 12 (10), OK should be calling for his head.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I am a CU fan (2nd team) and excited for them. Their fans are outstanding to tailgate with...and they run a clean program.

"Big Game Bob" is seeing his balloon come back to earth. He needs to re-evaluate his program from top to bottom and figure out what is missing. Brother Mike might need to polish off his resume...D looked pretty weak.

I expect BU and TCU to win easily...they want to prove that they should have been selected.

chittlins

2nd Team
Sep 5, 2007
Arkansas starts a home and home against TCU in 2016 in Ft. Worth after our home game with Texas Tech.

Texas is to come to Fayetteville in 2021 but there's scuttlebutt of that being converted to a home and home or a 4 game home and home with two years between the two game sets.

Make no mistake Arkansans hates Texas with every ounce of our blood.

It's also obvious that Arkansas wants games with old SWC teams along with the TAMU game in Dallas.

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
If Baylor and TCU lose, then the Big 12 will officially take the Big 10s spot as "Worst Conference" (regardless of what Ohio State does) Because going winless in bowl season as a Conference is pretty horrible. It'll be a huge credibility hit going forward. Plus, it'll validate/justify the voters decisions to leave Baylor and TCU out.
If Baylor loses, I look forward to Coach Biles post game press conference, if there is one. Will he be talking about Archie Manning? Hopefully, he will say "we were not as good as I originally thought". However, he may say "my team was so distraught that they were unable to be motivated for this lesser bowl".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.