Ohio State fans are concerned about the Alabama wrecking ball

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Some seriously funny comments.

"Once again, I am shamed to admit that the moment she took it too far is the moment I started to find her hot.I have issues."

"These young backs don't understand the importance of selling the play fake, which she obviously nailed."

"My favorite part of that whole video is when the guy being attacked jumps into the arms of his friend. He looks exactly like a little Sooner hand puppet."

Last edited:

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Gotta admire her conviction and execution but isn't this old news? Seems that video has been floating the ol' interweb for several years now. And certainly an incident like this has never occurred at the horseshoe by an inebriated buckeye fan. Couldn't have.

Oh, and the chewing tobacco post is just another example of an ignorant and arrogant buckeye fan. REALLY!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hate to be the downer, but I'd hate to be married to a woman with a problem like that. This isn't the first time and she'll probably not remember it, but he will...

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
I hate to be the downer, but I'd hate to be married to a woman with a problem like that. This isn't the first time and she'll probably not remember it, but he will...
I have been married to a crazy lady like that, and believe me it gets old fast. I went to the big "D", and life is better without the extra drama. But, the video was fun :)

Tbux

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2014
i have to wonder if she feels embarrassment or pride for this incident
If it's not extreme embarrassment then she's got bigger issues than we can possibly imagine.....let's pray that nobody takes a violent drunk as a source of pride

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
If it's not extreme embarrassment then she's got bigger issues than we can possibly imagine.....let's pray that nobody takes a violent drunk as a source of pride
i have met some gals that would see this type of thing as a defining moment in their awesomeness

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Dated a girl like that in high school. Never experienced so much fun and sheer horror at the same time in all my life.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I like girls with a little fire, spunk. But that is way over the top. Problem is, most of the country think the entire Bama fanbase acts like this. Or like Phyllis or Updyke.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Dated a girl like that in high school. Never experienced so much fun and sheer horror at the same time in all my life.
I hear you. I dated a girl for a while in the 90s who was a ton of fun in so many ways... Anyway, one night we were at the club that was later called Bell Bottoms seeing the Velcro Pygmies. A girl behind us was dancing with some friends and bumped into her slightly. My date went full UFC on her. Took the girl to the ground and was pounding away using every cuss word in the books. When we pulled her off, there was blood everywhere. I was completely in shock. I asked he what in the "heck" was wrong with you? Have you lost your mind? Then, she started cussing me. I went to one of the friends of the girl who was attacked, gave her my card, and said, "The name of the idiot lunatic who beat up your friend is _______ and she works at ________. Call me if she wants to press charges. I'll testify for her."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.