Link: Oh Lord! The Bourbon St. story I didn't want to hear...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I don't recall this and I's got to know....who was the qb ?
I respectfully decline to answer due to board policies, but its not too hard to figure out.
A friend of mine who was in New Orleans for the game and took the photo himself on his own camera. It was not from some fly-by-night web page passing off photoshopped pics of Bama players.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I respectfully decline to answer due to board policies, but its not too hard to figure out.
A friend of mine who was in New Orleans for the game and took the photo himself on his own camera. It was not from some fly-by-night web page passing off photoshopped pics of Bama players.
Use some Judgment and its Possible to know Who it is.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Intersting

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I remember going to a Sugar Bowl with my Dad. He let me take my best friend along. We were about 14-15 years old. He let us walk Bourbon St. and meet up later on. My buddy and I had a really fun time. Even got pulled into a strip club where we spent all of the few dollars we had. Got in no trouble and felt like kings for a short time.

I see no problem with this. He didn't say he got drunk and showed out.

Sometimes you gotta trust your kids to do the right thing and pray they look out for one another. Honestly there is not much you can't also do in Tuscaloosa if that's what you're looking for.

This is a non story to me.
And how exactly is it that one gets "pulled into a strip club?"

Esp at 14-15.... :biggrin:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I think some here have forgotten what it's like to be 18. They deserve some fun.
What Rashaan said was fine. I take it he means walking around N'Awlins, being noticed by Bama fans, checking out the wildlife on Bourbon Street, etc. That's got to be a kick for an 18 year old.
Now if they are out partying like Vikings as 2:30 am the day before the game, that's another matter, but I did not take RA's comments to mean that.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Have I said relaaaaaaax yet? I think I have, I'll say it again.

I don't really care what the players do in their free time as long as it is not:

1. Underaged player drinking alcohol

2. Adult player drinking to excess

3. Player(s) fighting

4. Player(s) becoming involved in a dicey "interpersonal" stuff

5. Out after curfew

He doesn't need to be sent home on a pack mule with all his stuff as long as he's following the rules.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
And there's a reason why you're a lawyer..... you're good at this :) Well played!
There was a bit of an ulterior motive. We know that both players and staff read this board. If things are getting to "coloring outside the lines" with the freshmen, maybe a little early notice wouldn't hurt...

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
And how exactly is it that one gets "pulled into a strip club?"

Esp at 14-15.... :biggrin:

Well, we were looking thru the window/door and the barker outside said you guys come on in nobody's checking ID's ... so we did.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.