Game Thread: Peach Bowl game thread

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
I think Miss has not been the same since Treadwell got hurt. Still, surprised just how lifeless they look. LSU and now this is not making SEC defenses look good, but still 4-1 is nothing to sneeze at. I always felt Miss was in danger of getting crushed as TCU has a point to prove.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
This is going to get ugly I think. TCU is going to take their frustration out on Ole Siss and Ole Siss drank to much Egg Nog on Christmas.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Would've been big if they could have held them to a field goal. The Defense had several chances to get off of the field and just couldn't execute.

I don't know that they've painted themselves into a corner to where they have to score a TD on this drive but they've definitely got to score at least a TD in this quarter.

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
Yeah. Ole Miss winning this game has zero impact on Bama. Sure- I would like for the SEC to win all of these games but all this means is is that TCU is better than Miss. Does anyone remember if Ole Miss won their bowl game the year they were the only team to beat UF?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.