Game Thread: Peach Bowl game thread

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Worst part of Ole Miss being the SEC sacrificial lamb, now we are going to have to listen to the Big12 whine all offseason about how this proves they should belong in the playoff. Plus you better bet the selection committee will somehow factor this year's bowl performances into next year's rankings even though one season has no bearing on the next.
This game will be this years version of Bob Stoops vs Bama last year. I can hear the talking heads now.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Worst part of Ole Miss being the SEC sacrificial lamb, now we are going to have to listen to the Big12 whine all offseason about how this proves they should belong in the playoff. Plus you better bet the selection committee will somehow factor this year's bowl performances into next year's rankings even though one season has no bearing on the next.
That's the way it works, and it is also why the SEC is considered to be the best every year before the season even begins. You have to take the bad with the good.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Give TCU credit; they look good. Ole Miss is no slouch on D. They are good. Why they keep playing a three man front I will never fathom, but TCU is taking it to them. TCU is proving they belonged in the playoff. And that Bama got a break getting Ohio St. instead. Now to take advantage of the break.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
TCU player puts up the "landshark" signal - really giving it to Ole Miss now. Ole Miss looks like it is just looking for an excuse to give up at this point.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Not to damage control, TCU is the superior team but Ole Miss has no shot of competing with this offense due to relying on their TE and slot receiver as primaries. They've never had a run game, so they were gonna live and die by passing all season.

TCU looks like a legitimate playoff quality team though. I'm impressed with their overall team speed. Kinda reminds me of Mizzou's style but at a higher tempo and better edge talent on offense and defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.