CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek. But first... first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril. Mm-hmm. You shall see thangs, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... a cow... on the roof of a cotton house, ha. And, oh, so many startlements. I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the obstacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward. Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation.
First thing I thought of when reading this. Often, the journey is better than the destination and the best treasures are the ones you weren't looking for. Kudos to a young man who didn't give up and doesn't take himself too seriously. He'll be telling stories for a lifetime.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
That's what college football's all about right there, and why I love it. Passion for the game. Love of the team. Hard work, sacrifice and selflessness. Teamwork and humility. He deserves a play or two if game circumstances are such that we can give it to him.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Great story indeed!

Plus I - and I suspect many others - will remain indebted to him for having had been the one to film Christion Jones' classic imitation of Ray Charles on Coach Saban's 62nd b'day...

:smile:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Thanks for the post. I enjoyed reading it. That's what I would have loved to do when Coach Bryant was at the Capstone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.