For the Bama fans making it to the game, any pre-game plans?

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
My wife and I will be driving over from Gulfport tomorrow around lunch time. We plan on grabbing lunch and then setting up shop somewhere to watch the other games, most notably the Rose Bowl. Do any of you happen to know where a big contingent of Bama fans will be gathering? We are certainly looking forward to the trip. I really expect a festive atmosphere around the Quarter. For all of those travelling, be safe, watch yourself around Bourbon Street (be mindful of your surroundings), and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!

bamafan76

1st Team
Sep 19, 2004
Kenner, LA
I hope it's ok to post this, but the local UA chapter emailed the below information:

DECEMBER 31, 2014 - ROLL TIDE NEW YEAR AT THE RUSTY NAIL!
On Wednesday, December 31, the Rusty Nail is partnering with Gallettes and Innisfree for a Bama New Year's Eve Party with a DJ and Roll Tide toast at Midnight!

JANUARY 1, 2015 - GAME DAY! (Rose Bowl & Sugar Bowl)
It's Game Day and the Rusty Nail is our headquarters! No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Ohio State begins at 7:30 pm CST.

The Nail has 5 flat screens and an 86 inch projector screen inside, and 4 flat screens and a 65 inch big screen on the patio, PLUS they will have an additional huge projection screen in the parking lot. Bleacher seating and fun music during commercials gives Bama fans a football atmosphere that you can’t beat in NOLA.

What about the Rose Bowl? The Rusty Nail will show the game which hosts No. 2 Oregon vs. No. 3 Florida State. Game time is 4 pm CST.

WJOX Birmingham (Jox Roundtable show) will broadcast live and food from McClures BBQ and Foodie Call will be onsite as well. There will be a $10 cover each day and the Rusty Nail will open at 10 am on both days.

The Rusty Nail is located on the border of the Warehouse District and the Lower Garden District.

1100 Constance Street
New Orleans, LA 70130

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.