Is LSU on a downward trend?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
They had a QB in 2012 and 2013. How'd that work out for them? They had skill players to go with that QB, too.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
LSU will still own the talent rich state of LA but this downward spiral means Bama might steal a few more recruits from Les, especially if Bama goes on to claim another NC.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
LSU will still own the talent rich state of LA but this downward spiral means Bama might steal a few more recruits from Les, especially if Bama goes on to claim another NC.
They have begun to lose recruits to more than just us now. I've come to feel like we have a damned good chance at any LA recruit we really want...

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
They have begun to lose recruits to more than just us now. I've come to feel like we have a damned good chance at any LA recruit we really want...
I remember the days when there might as well have been a wall around LA in terms of being able to lure a recruit out. That pendulum started swinging a few years ago and I don' t see it swinging back any time soon.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
Yeah LSU has lost some really good recruits to us the last few years for sure. Eddie, Landon, Big Cam, Cam Sims, Hootie, Denzel, Tim Williams etc...
Now they are losing some from ATM. Maybe Ark is dipping in and getting one or two from time to time too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.