Orange Bowl: aka Save Mississippi schools some semblance of pride Bowl

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Please tell me Musberger isn't flying to NO tomorrow for the Bama game. I so detest listening to his hyperbole over whatever his issue of the day is. I may be minority, but I prefer the SEC West does well. Much of Ohio St.'s heartburn was caused by the perception of the Big 10 as weak. If the SEC West goes 1-5 or whatever that's eventually going to start to chip away at a perception that benefits Bama.
Nessler & Blackledge

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
MIssissippi schools just do not look ready to play. State is much bigger than tech, why not mash 'em a little with Robinson?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
One thing I've noticed throughout the season about SEC teams, very few teams are physical at the point of attack and can run in between the tackles. The spread stuff is good when it works, but when it doesn't you get blown out 42-3. Would like to see Bama get back to how we used to pound the other team into submission. UGA and LSU are physical teams but that's about it..

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Attendance is embarassing.

So far, MSU is embarassing.

All these schools are sick of hearing about how good the SEC schools are. Opponents are coming ready to play.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
One thing I've noticed throughout the season about SEC teams, very few teams are physical at the point of attack and can run in between the tackles. The spread stuff is good when it works, but when it doesn't you get blown out 42-3. Would like to see Bama get back to how we used to pound the other team into submission. UGA and LSU are physical teams but that's about it..
It works better when you also have a killer defense.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.