Orange Bowl: aka Save Mississippi schools some semblance of pride Bowl

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
We need to be honest about the SEC this year.

LSU stunk. They've got individual talent, but their QB play is horrendous and they tanked their season after we broke their spirit.

Ole Miss was a depleted team the second half of the year and TCU was a lot better than most of us thought and playing with a huge chip on their shoulders. Recipe for disaster.

MSU lost their DC and are struggling with this triple option. Tech isn't a bad team at all, either.

Florida is going to lose against East Carolina (sorry, Bazza). Tennessee vs. Iowa will be a tossup. Auburn should clobber Wisconsin. Who knows what Missouri will do?

But none of this has any bearing on Alabama tomorrow. We'll stand on our own merit, one way or the other.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Maybe FSU and the ACC are stronger than we originally thought.

Last edited:

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
I was already worried about tomorrow, but the big, bad SEC West losing to Notre Dame and getting whipped by TCU makes me even more concerned. It is what it is. Hopefully, we will be ready to go.
I expected TCU and Baylor to win. They have something to 'prove'. I thought TCU would have a tougher time. Still it does not look good for the SEC. I know the rest of the college football world is rejoicing.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Is Bad Bo playing his second game of the day?

Maybe he will look, next time, before he pitches to a runner with a guy right on top of him. Oy vey.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.