****Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. OSU****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbux

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2014
I would make that deal, seriously. Instantly allow all injured players to be healed. I think Bama has far more injured big time players. Really. I understand Braxton and JT are great players, but only one will be on the field at a time. Kenyan Drake is a nightmare matchup , so is Ardarius Stewart. Drake is Bama's most dynamic RB. Think Reggie Bush skill set. Neither will play. Alabama has had a ton of other injuries this year, biggest reason for the inconsistent play. Let's hope for an injury free , hard fought game
Throw in Noah Spence and I make that deal in a heartbeat.....the thought of having Spence and Bosa on opposite ends of that dline is scary good. But, it ain't gonna happen and we both gotta go with what we got.....looking forward to a good one

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I would make that deal, seriously. Instantly allow all injured players to be healed. I think Bama has far more injured big time players. Really. I understand Braxton and JT are great players, but only one will be on the field at a time. Kenyan Drake is a nightmare matchup , so is Ardarius Stewart. Drake is Bama's most dynamic RB. Think Reggie Bush skill set. Neither will play. Alabama has had a ton of other injuries this year, biggest reason for the inconsistent play. Let's hope for an injury free , hard fought game
Dude I'm usually a worrier too but 'we GOT THIS' I'm telling you. Coach has never said TJ isn't playing just that he won't be depended on to carry the whole load by himself. It might be run Henry 1st then TJ...then Fowler....then Tyren :)

We are more talented from top to bottom. But the key thing is the guys motivation behind the scenes. They remember last year's feeling at this same exact site. They heard comments trickling down from Ohio beginning in 2012.

This is Redemption....This is making a Statement. This will be ND 2012 level good. Sit back and enjoy and this is coming from someone who almost NEVER pumps sunshine. Our Guys want this BAD.

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Happy New Year Everybody!!

I picked us to win this game on Dec 26th by a score of 45-10 in the prediction thread.

I've watched all the other Bowl games and thought about and.....I STILL say we GOT THIS 45-10. ROLL TIDE!!!!
I picked 84-10, but that was a joke . My prediction is forthcoming thinking 38-24 range

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Haaaaaaaaaaappy New Year from Canada fellow TideFans!!!

Have been sick w the flu all week, but had to go to the office nonetheless, plus am flying down to Orlando early tomorrow morning, so have ab out a million things to do today...

Fortunately, this has all made the wait for the game easier...

Am getting as pumped as my flu-riddled body will let me....

Tide gear will be packed and ready to go.

And here's hoping that tomorrow's early reveille will be less painful following a big Bama win tonight!!!

Rolllllllll Tide everyone!!!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I have enjoyed chatting with you kind folks these last few weeks. I've appreciated the way you treated an opposing fan. Thanks for that.....

It's game day, we have an uphill challenge to be sure, but this is a very good team, well coached and playing with a chip on their shoulder and fully understand the magnitude of the challenge....they will compete and I expect a helluva game.....good luck to your boys! Go Bucks!
Thanks for staying civil. Sometimes it is hard in a Bama Bias climate. I know sometimes I get agitated and it shows. Especially with rival fans, but also with our fan. Good luck to you and your team.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
One thing I want to see today is our DBs commit PI when they're beat on one of those 30-40 yard passes. Take the 15, if you've lost the ball. It's been frustrating to watch...

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Dude I'm usually a worrier too but 'we GOT THIS' I'm telling you. Coach has never said TJ isn't playing just that he won't be depended on to carry the whole load by himself. It might be run Henry 1st then TJ...then Fowler....then Tyren :)

Perhaps CNS wants to run Big Henry for a while to soften up the defense and then let loose TJ on them. Then run some Fowler and then some Tyren. Alternate Big, strong and pounding with Quick, darting and elusive and see what cooks from that recipe. As usual, I'm nervous. But I'm nervous no matter who the opponent is. I was nervous against OU last year. I was nervous against Ole Miss this year. I was also nervous against WVa, A&M, FLa, etc., etc.

Roll Tide!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Perhaps CNS wants to run Big Henry for a while to soften up the defense and then let loose TJ on them. Then run some Fowler and then some Tyren. Alternate Big, strong and pounding with Quick, darting and elusive and see what cooks from that recipe. As usual, I'm nervous. But I'm nervous no matter who the opponent is. I was nervous against OU last year. I was nervous against Ole Miss this year. I was also nervous against WVa, A&M, FLa, etc., etc.

Roll Tide!
Problem with that scenario is that Henry is not really a power back. He's just the biggest scat back I've ever seen. If you want to pound them, hit them with several Fowler runs. He's the real power back. I also hope to see a good bit of Jones also, particularly if TJ is hobbled, which seems likely...

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
I was thinking before the bowls started this game was going to be tougher than the experts think but after yesterday and watching Auburn, I am even more convinced of that. This is not yesterdays Ohio State team. Thinking the winner of the BAMA-OSU game plays Florida State now even though that game is played on the west coast. But that is what makes this fun the unknown! :)

Roll tide roll my fellow Bama brothers and sisters!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.