Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. Ohio State****

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think a lot of our posters had made up their minds in advance that this was going to be a blowout and now are just unable to contain their disappointment in the team. There's not much real discussion or positive support of the team...
I knew this would not be a blow out. They are in this playoff for a reason.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
One has to wonder why this is repeated at way too many half times
Don't have an answer for you dvldog. All I can go by is what I read here or in the "newspapers" online. Maybe we have a "we won't lose" way of thinking. I don't know. We are still one point ahead at the moment. We really sucked against LSU. We suddenly find ourselves. Hope that's the case tonight.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We were up 21-6 and gave up a ton of 3rd and longs...we were right there in terms of a kill shot and blew it on defense.

Lost control of the game in the late stages of the half...hopefully they're hungry and focused for the next 30!

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Don't have an answer for you dvldog. All I can go by is what I read here or in the "newspapers" online. Maybe we have a "we won't lose" way of thinking. I don't know. We are still one point ahead at the moment. We really sucked against LSU. We suddenly find ourselves. Hope that's the case tonight.
Me too! Need a stop first thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.