Game Thread: Rose Bowl: FSU vs Oregon

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Due to the poor showing by the SEC, Buckeye fans are already counting the Sugar bowl as a win. Probably about 7 threads about them winning because of...... It is amazing! Hope the team feels the same way
Me, too. I hope they are eat up with a case of the big head.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Due to the poor showing by the SEC, Buckeye fans are already counting the Sugar bowl as a win. Probably about 7 threads about them winning because of...... It is amazing! Hope the team feels the same way
They do...I'm hoping they will pull the 'ND tunnel stare down'.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I feel really good going into this game, but it has nothing to do with any of those other games. The good news - it is almost time to let this play out on the field.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
If FSU will just keep running the ball, it could break the other way.
I agree. They keep gashing them for 8-10 yards a pop. I dislike FSU because they seem to support and enable criminal behavior, but I really dislike the entire hurry up style of football that oregon represents. I am torn in this game, not that I really care, though.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
It gives them hope since our other SEC folk didn't look good

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Oregon needed a bigger lead than this headed into halftime. FSU is in their comfort zone right now. Winston ALWAYS comes out in the second half on fire in almost every game ive seen the Noles play.

Oregon better not blink or make mistakes in the second half.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I feel really good going into this game, but it has nothing to do with any of those other games. The good news - it is almost time to let this play out on the field.
It's easier to feel,good as the underdog than the favorite. I admit I had starting feeling uneasy about the Notre Dame game a couple of years ago. I think this is going to be a hard fought four quarter game. I'm hoping for a blowout for my nerves, but I'm not expecting it.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Looked like FSU was getting it together running the ball which bodes well for them. The FSU defense also looked like it was finally starting to slow OU. I'm leaning towards FSU winning the 2nd half and maybe the game.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Yep, just a couple of hours away. You buckeye fans can't wait to jump on anything posted about you guys . It's ok though . Like you said it's all on the field tonight.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I have had a bad feeling about the game the last few days. I hope we whip you guys, but we will find out very soon what will happen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.