Game Thread: Rose Bowl: FSU vs Oregon

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Taco Bell And breakfast just sounds awful to me.

Roll Tide Baby!!!
The Texas Rangers have a Taco Bueno inning every home game. If the Rangers score a run, everyone in the ballpark gets a free taco.

I'd love to know which politically incorrect genius came up with the idea of associating tacos with runs.

And now, back to football!!!

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
The Texas Rangers have a Taco Bueno inning every home game. If the Rangers score a run, everyone in the ballpark gets a free taco.

I'd love to know which politically incorrect genius came up with the idea of associating tacos with runs.

ROTFL

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
I'm already starting to wonder how long this game is going to push back the Sugar Bowl kick off. It's a good game and I'm enjoying it just wondering. I would not be surprised if our game doesn't start until 8.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

Pretty sure it is the 5th. Dot race is in the 6th.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I think Cook is the best freshman running back this year. Or if he's not he's right up there with Fournette and Chubb..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.