Crimson Tide Sports Network

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
I am in Kentucky, so I usually stream Eli through Tunein.com. However, I can't find it anywhere tonight. Does anybody have a safe link/site where I can listen to the pregame show. It does start 2 hours prior to kickoff, right?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Also streamed online through WAFN Fun 92.7 FM out of Arab.
Been listening to it, last hour or so.

Their server crashed.......can't remember if it was the Iron Bowl or the SECCG, but it went down. Had to listen to the TV sound. Hope it stays up. Once the game starts, it gets overloaded. Even if you are on, no promise it won't dump you.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Eli just said on the Chester Chicken tailgate show that the game is going to be late for sure that the team had only left the hotel a few minutes ago.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Been listening to it, last hour or so.

Their server crashed.......can't remember if it was the Iron Bowl or the SECCG, but it went down. Had to listen to the TV sound. Hope it stays up. Once the game starts, it gets overloaded. Even if you are on, no promise it won't dump you.
Huh. I've always been able to get right back on when it's dumped me. Wonder how? Oh well, we'll see how it goes tonight. I'm not married to it. It's nice to be able to listen to Eli and to then hear the postgame interviews, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape if all goes to pot. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.