Congrats to Ohio State and Thanks for the exciting season, Bama!!! Roll Tide Roll!!!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Congrats to Ohio State. Best of luck against Oregon. Should be a great Championship game! Was a great game but we came out on the short end of things. As bad as things were at times, we still had a shot at the end. Thanks for an exciting season, Bama -- Looking forward to next season!!! Best of luck, Blake!

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Yep, they kicked us in the teeth and played hard. Got to give them props for that.
Still proud of our men, they had a good season.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
OSU deserved to win. Congrats to them. They wanted it more than we did. It was evident to me from the beginning. Even when they were down, they never gave up.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I'll be pulling for the Buckeyes. I like their brand of ball better than the Ducks.

Thanks team for one of the most exciting seasons ever. It's a heartbreaking loss but we were still the team to beat.

This is one of my all time favorite Bama teams.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
To be honest -- I'm tired -- I may be footballed out for this year.....and I will NOT be watching the Championship Game.....and don't care who wins....

Meyer is a jackwagon --

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Did our guys shake hands after the game? I hope so.

Anyway, we had a better season than I thought we would have. RTR forever!

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
To be honest -- I'm tired -- I may be footballed out for this year.....and I will NOT be watching the Championship Game.....and don't care who wins....

Meyer is a jackwagon --
Like you, I'm done with college football this year. Somehow my Panthers are in the playoffs so I'll follow them until they lose, which shouldn't take long.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.