Proud of the team and the effort they gave all year thread.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I still hold this team fondly. They weren't bad on the OL and DL and at WR but everywhere else they were pedestrian or just banged up. The fact they made it as far as they did and of course that they beat Auburn and are SEC Champions will always have them winners in my book. They were just a team that needed to stay hot and the break clearly took that away.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
This will always be one of my favorite teams. They played with heart and determination. I appreciate all they have shared with us as fans. I wish them luck as they continue at Bama or move on with their lives and health as they heal from injuries. It was a fun year with thrills and heartbreaks. We can all learn from their patience with and support of each other.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Thanks for a special season young men! proud of your efforts and what you accomplished

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Sims has heart and gives his all and I like that. However, when it comes to being a QB, he is limited. I don't know if Coker or someone else on the roster is the answer but, I am really excited to see Kiffen's offense in year 2. Especially if we have a pure pro style passer like we think Coker can be with the ability to move a little.
Pro-style passers, huh? How many of them are still playing? Without Blake's arm and legs, we easily could have lost to WVU, Mississippi State, LSU and Auburn. Our recruiting of QBs already appears to be changing.

h2o

1st Team
Dec 31, 2006
Winfield, Alabama
So proud for this team. I was only a little disappointed that we lost but after reflecting on where this team was in April at the A-day game and that Labor Day weekend game against West Virginia I just couldn't be to upset.

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
Was I disappointed with the outcome of the game last night? Yes. But I also remember in August that everyone accepted that this would be a "rebuilding" year. So, I understand and appreciate how this team really overachieved this season and I could not be more proud of them for the way that they represented my University.

This has been a fun bunch to watch grow up and together as a team. They absolutely love each other and this spirit of brotherhood has allowed them and us to have a trilling season. They have shown what a can be accomplished with hard work and dedication. Their enthusiasm and love of the game was infectious. I have never seen BDS rocking consistently the way that it was season and I attribute a lot of that to the crowd responding to the attitude of the team. I very proud of what this team was able to accomplish this season. It was a fun and exciting ride.

To the players returning next season, you have the blueprint for what it takes to be successful. Have fun being college students. Work hard during the spring/summer and continue to improve. Teach the new comers what is means to wear the Crimson jersey and I will see you at A-Day.

To the seniors and players leaving early for the NFL, you done good. Thank you so much for the blood, sweat, and tears that you spent for Bama football. Thank you for the classy way that you have represented the BamaNation. I wish you nothing but the best in your future professions. You will always have a special place in my heart.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
I wish we could win them all and never have to experience losing but losing makes us stronger and we will benefit from this loss. I was thinking at the beginning of the year that we would likely have 4 losses this year, we lost twice and I'm proud of what we've accomplished this season.

okbama

1st Team
Mar 10, 2003
tulsa,ok74103
Thanks boys for all you do. This was a good year of football. 2 losses not bad and without the heart this team had it would have been more.Blake Sims you are a fine young man. Thanks for showing everyone what class is.

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
I was expecting 10-3 and a good bowl so Im very happy with the teams play this year, I thought Saban and staff did one of their better jobs, (love the kiffen hire)and the team played hard all year. We are one of the youngest teams in the country, so is OSU, both teams will be hell on wheels and I pray that we are able to play them again in the same situation. Congrats to the buckeyes maybe well see you next year.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Was I disappointed with the outcome of the game last night? Yes. But I also remember in August that everyone accepted that this would be a "rebuilding" year. So, I understand and appreciate how this team really overachieved this season and I could not be more proud of them for the way that they represented my University.

This has been a fun bunch to watch grow up and together as a team. They absolutely love each other and this spirit of brotherhood has allowed them and us to have a trilling season. They have shown what a can be accomplished with hard work and dedication. Their enthusiasm and love of the game was infectious. I have never seen BDS rocking consistently the way that it was season and I attribute a lot of that to the crowd responding to the attitude of the team. I very proud of what this team was able to accomplish this season. It was a fun and exciting ride.

To the players returning next season, you have the blueprint for what it takes to be successful. Have fun being college students. Work hard during the spring/summer and continue to improve. Teach the new comers what is means to wear the Crimson jersey and I will see you at A-Day.

To the seniors and players leaving early for the NFL, you done good. Thank you so much for the blood, sweat, and tears that you spent for Bama football. Thank you for the classy way that you have represented the BamaNation. I wish you nothing but the best in your future professions. You will always have a special place in my heart.

One of the Best Post I have ever read!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.