Proud of the team and the effort they gave all year thread.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I just want to start a thread to say thank you to the team for all the hard work this year. We were of only 4 teams to make the playoffs. We should be proud!!! I am proud to say I bleed Crimson now more than ever. I will not listen to any talk shows criticizing my Tide. When the season started if you would have said we would only lose 2 games this year with Blake as the starter I think we all would have signed on for that. Congratulations to our guys they fought hard. The represented us proper way all year long. Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!!!! Please no negativity in this thread. This is just to thank the players and coaches.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
While the outcome of the game is disappointing, they made it a lot further than i thought with the deficiencies everyone noted in the fall. I mean they made the first college playoff.

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
Thanks for starting this. This team was better than I expected, given the QB uncertainty at the beginning of the year and a lot of youth I never expected them to be #1 at any point this year. I think they over achieved and got all they could from their talent. I thought they might make the playoff as the 3 or 4 at best. We lose a lot of talent, but a lot coming back as well. Looking forward to a good 2015.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Team never gave up and exceeded expectations! Can't wait to see what Kiffin can do next year with a QB!

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
I honestly didn't think this team would end winning the West. Thought we could, be I knew it would be extremely difficult. It was a great season. Blake played well and set an example being humble and showing a little class even better. We should have never been down in this game, but we also should have not been able to get back in it. I think this speaks to their fight and will to win. It was a very good season. Roll Tide.

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK
Far exceeded my expectations at the beginning of the season. They fought like champions until the very end, every game. I love this team. Roll Tide!

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
It's been a great season. While this may not be a national championship season, it is a very special team to me. Blake Sims is the epitome of a college football player and a fine young man.

I always hurt when we lose, but that isn't very often these days. This team won the SEC and is the first #1 seed in the new playoff format. Hats off to the players and coaches. Roll Tide Roll

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Just another thought Cyrus has really turned the corner. He was left on an Island and only got beat on that one trick play where the ball was perfectly placed (Deon Sanders in his prime could not have made that play). He plays that way all next year and he will be a first round pick.

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
Remember, I think at the start of the season We would have taken this. 1 lose in the playoff's . gut's this team had it. Let's see what next years team has.

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
yes..this team overachieved for much of the year. They were fun to watch and fun to pull for. Hard to end with a loss but on the flip side, there is nothing that is more effective in creating a hunger to get better.
A tip of the hat to our players and coaches....
RTR.....

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
What are you talking about??
Sims has heart and gives his all and I like that. However, when it comes to being a QB, he is limited. I don't know if Coker or someone else on the roster is the answer but, I am really excited to see Kiffen's offense in year 2. Especially if we have a pure pro style passer like we think Coker can be with the ability to move a little.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.