So Who Wins It? Oregon Or Ohio State?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I'm going with Ohio State because they're more physical and Meyer has been there and done that.
I'll say...Buckeyes win 48-45.
Interesting matchup all the way around.
sip

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
I'll go with the Heisman winner.But i would like to see Ohio State win.I have nothing but respect for what Urban has accomplished.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I told my brother while we were watching Oregon kill FSU that if OSU beats us then it will be a blowout for Oregon. Then I saw OSU play, which honestly I haven't watched any of their games this year. I think, now, that it is going to be a very good game. One I cannot wait to watch. I know lots of people here won't be watching, but I love football so it beats most stuff on tv. I will be glued to the tv and rooting for Oregon.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm going with Ohio State because they're more physical and Meyer has been there and done that.
I'll say...Buckeyes win 48-45.
Interesting matchup all the way around.
sip
After yesterday Oregon made me a believer! I thought they were soft on defense and could not stand up to
FSU's defense.

I was wrong!

Prediction: Duckies 63 Buckeyes 17

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Don't ask me. I thought LSU would beat ND. I thought *u would beat Wisky. I THOUGHT Bama would beat OSU. Plus, now that Bama is out of it...my heart is just not in it.

Roll Tide! Next year [sigh).

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I told my brother while we were watching Oregon kill FSU that if OSU beats us then it will be a blowout for Oregon. Then I saw OSU play, which honestly I haven't watched any of their games this year. I think, now, that it is going to be a very good game. One I cannot wait to watch. I know lots of people here won't be watching, but I love football so it beats most stuff on tv. I will be glued to the tv and rooting for Oregon.
I LOVE ONLY Alabama Crimson Tide football! If I watch that game, I will probably be doing it while in a recliner snoring. I could NEVER do that when the Alabama Crimson Tide plays.

I still think I'll probably CROAK watching a Bama vs Barn football game. I'm really surprised that I made it to 2015 and past that Bama vs Barn game in 2014.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I would like to see Oregon win it -- there's something in me that likes to see perseverance rewarded. Still, Ohio State is a very good team and you absolutely cannot count them out. This should be a very good match-up and I can't wait to see it. May the best team win!

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Oregon. I was thinking during the Sugar Bowl that with the way that a 3rd string QB was more than we could handle, MM would be a real handful. MM and the rest of the ducks will be more than OSU can handle.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I think Oregon will win. Mariota wants to leave with a NC so that gives them a lot of motivation. I know this game is for the championship but I think Ohio State won't have quite the motivation to beat Oregon that they had to beat us. Against us they wanted to prove that they deserved to be in the playoff and that the Big 10 was as good as the SEC. I'm sure if you asked Urban Meyer in private if he gets more satisfaction by beating Coach Saban or Coach Helfrich the answer would be obvious. I think that will reflect on the team and they won't play with the same kind of intensity. They're probably feeling right now that they already climbed the mountain.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.