Check out the recruiting board for a little pick me up!

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
2014 was an unbelievable class, and Cam Robinson, Jarran Reed, DJ Pettway, Cam Sims, Rashaan Evans, Deshawn Hand, and of course, JK Scott were guys that contributed immediately. We filled needs at CB and Safety (although they aren't on the field yet) and we addressed the OL with several absolute studs.

This year's class, IMO, is on another level though. This class is absolutely loaded from top to bottom, and has the potential to have numerous absolute stars.

Put it this way, this class could potential be another 2008 type class that redefines the direction of the program. I know that sounds like a mouthful, and it is, but if this class lives up to its potential, Wow!

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Call me selfish but I would like to see a top OT in that group as well.
Unless an unexpected flip happens, Isaiah Prince is about the best OT left on the board, but I am unsure of we (or he) stands at the moment. A lot of talk has been that there aren't many truly elite OT's in this class. Even the most highly rated OT's are all said to have the frame to play bigger at the level, but most of them aren't college ready yet. Drew Richmond (OM commit) and the kid from Texas that flipped to LSU may be the most college ready OT out there, and he might even be too heavy right now, at nearly 340#. The other guys are in 270 - 280# range at this point.

Despite only a 3 star ranking, the staff seems really high on Matt Womack, so we'll see how he works out. We've scraped by with that 3 star Warmack guy once upon a time, so maybe we'll get lucky again with this Womack! ;)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Unless an unexpected flip happens, Isaiah Prince is about the best OT left on the board, but I am unsure of we (or he) stands at the moment. A lot of talk has been that there aren't many truly elite OT's in this class. Even the most highly rated OT's are all said to have the frame to play bigger at the level, but most of them aren't college ready yet. Drew Richmond (OM commit) and the kid from Texas that flipped to LSU may be the most college ready OT out there, and he might even be too heavy right now, at nearly 340#. The other guys are in 270 - 280# range at this point.

Despite only a 3 star ranking, the staff seems really high on Matt Womack, so we'll see how he works out. We've scraped by with that 3 star Warmack guy once upon a time, so maybe we'll get lucky again with this Womack! ;)
Bama seems to be trending up with Richmond. We'll see how it plays out as NSD nears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.