Video: Meyer's hilarious reaction to Oregon's victory over FSU...

B

BroadwayJoe777

Re: Meyer reacts to Oregon's victory over FSU...

That was a good acting job by CUM.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
How could he not know the score of that game since it was probably announced at the dome many time or shown on the scoreboard.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

IMO, he knew that Oregon had won, but that doesn't mean that he knew the score. Maybe someone told him the score but he simply didn't process it. I mean, he did have a pretty tough job to focus on. You never really know with Meyer because of the ever-present smirk on his face in these interviews, but I would bet that he was surprised by the score.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn

Great video there. It seemed like genuine surprise too.

I hope they get smashed.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR
He's growing on me a little. I don't really have a dog in the hunt, but OSU is the underdog so I'll probably root for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
I'm guessing that CUM knew the score. I will pull for Ohio State because it will further reveal FSU for being over rated and maybe get the smirk off Jameis Winstons face. I still think Winston would look good in prison stripes.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
How could he not know the score of that game since it was probably announced at the dome many time or shown on the scoreboard.
Nah, it was never announced that I recall. Besides, he had more important things to do. Could you imagine Saban thinking about the Oregon-FSU score during our game?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.