1st 3 and holding grips in January

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
Does that look like a tourney team to you? Our RPI is 62 now.
Thats a team with at least one bad loss and no good wins. No March fun for this team unless they win the SEC tourn.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
No way we win the SEC tourney unless UK is on the other side of the bracket and gets beat. As it looks now, we'll be playing on the 1st day. We are I think 8th in the standings and the SEC will get no more than 5 teams. 6-4 get us to even in the league which doesn't get us in and if we go 5-5 we will have a losing record in the league. We have to win at least 7 of the last 10 and win a few in the tourney to get into the big dance IMHO. We'd be around 22-12 or so. Even then if we are lower than 6th in the league we don't get in. There are still lots of moving parts.

Last edited:

Athens-LA-Tide

All-SEC
Feb 6, 2001
Ptown, OR
www.urbagedesigns.com
I think it's a great summation of the task at hand! In a weird way the Tenn road win is almost lost (forgotten) at this point, out of those 7 wins we have to make some noise too. #Tough

No way we win the SEC tourney unless UK is on the other side of the bracket and gets beat. As it looks now, we'll be playing on the 1st day. We are I think 8th in the standings and the SEC will get no more than 5 teams. 6-4 get us to even in the league which doesn't get us in and if we go 5-5 we will have a losing record in the league. We have to win at least 7 of the last 10 and win a few in the tourney to get into the big dance IMHO. We'd be around 22-12 or so. Even then if we are lower than 6th in the league we don't get in. There are still lots of moving parts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.