Who are you pulling for in the NC game?

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Who are you pulling for in the NC game? or do you not plan to watch at all? Since, I love the game, I will have to watch. However, I can't decide which team to pull for. Both teams are very good and very likable. So, maybe I'll just watch as a neutral fan. As far as Bama is concerned, I can't think of a reason to root for one or the other. We're still gonna do what we do .... recruit and get ready for next season. With the 4/5 stars who just committed, I'd say we're well on our way to being in the conversation next season like we have the last 7 years. RTR!!!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Oregon. I don't care for Urban Meyer and I don't want this to start a potential dynasty for OSU..

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
While I think Oregon will win the game, perhaps rather easily, I'll be pulling for Ohio State. It's certainly no disgrace to say we lost to the national champions by 7 points, but to see us lose to a team that gets blown out in the NC game is harder to handle.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Oregon, but history shows to not count tOSU out. Urban Meyer is a lethal coach and even more lethal in bowl games.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I don't like Oregon, but I like OSU even less. So, I'll pull for the ducks, I guess.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
What, football season still going after Bama is done? :D

Guess I'll root for the underdog but I have no big stake in it all.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
When I read this question an answer came immediately to mind. Remember that scene from "The Dark Knight Rises"? You know which one...

Yeah, that.

But then I came to my senses and decided I wanted Oregon to win. Urban winning a title with his 3rd string QB would be unbearable. Oregon winning with Mariota doesn't mean much long term.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Football season is over. I have no intention of watching the game...

Yup..I'm sour
I'm so relieved I'm not the only one. No more NFL, and the collegiate season is good as dead to me. I'm sure we'll hear about the MNC game, probably Ohio state puts a butt whoopin on Oregon and we'll all sit here in disbelief, knowing that Bama sh/w/coulda very well of been in the driver seat.

Yep 2014 is over, can't wait for spring ball!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.