Who are you pulling for in the NC game?

BamaBuff24

1st Team
May 2, 2000
FWB, FL USA
I'm for the Buckeyes. They have the same color suits as my high school. And I like Urban Meyer. I liked him before he went to Florida. He's made some mistakes, but I think he's a good football coach and I'm glad he's not in the SEC anymore.
I won't be pulling for or against either team. I just what to enjoy a good football game.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
An OSU win or loss will not change the fact that we finished 12-2 and probably #3 in the nation. If I have to choose sides I'll take the Ducks (like Mariota) but I need to rearrange my sock drawer some time in the next few days.

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
I'm not interested in seeing Meyer become the second coach to win national titles at two schools. I don't like Ohio State, or the big 10 for that matter. I think Oregon will win, but it's certainly not a given. I might watch the game. Maybe.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
I'm not interested in seeing Meyer become the second coach to win national titles at two schools. I don't like Ohio State, or the big 10 for that matter. I think Oregon will win, but it's certainly not a given. I might watch the game. Maybe.
This. I dislike OSU and Meyer. I probably won't watch the game.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I wish I had a favorite, it would make it more interesting to be pulling for one or the other. Just the opposite of last year when I disliked both.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
Will pull for Oregon but expect that Ohio St will win. Simply cannot pull for Urban Meyer and the Buckeye's- and it has nothing to with the fact we lost to them. I recognize Meyer is a great coach- but I also view him as a self serving hypocrite. Saban and the SEC ran him out of the conference- he was not King any longer and could not stand it. His health problems were a joke- Timmy Tebow was gone and his program at Florida was about to implode- and he knew it. Ask a Florida fan how he feels about the shape he left the Gators in. I also do not hold the Buckeye program in very high regard. Some of their fans seem to not grasp the fact that they have only won one national title in 46 years. Go Ducks.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Football season is over. I have no intention of watching the game...

Yup..I'm sour
Ain't to proud to say I am with ya...I also don't look forward to dealing with EITHER fan base at the end of the day so there is that.

rtcjny

All-SEC
Jan 27, 2011
Hartselle ,AL
I haven't watched a game since Bama lost. I love college football and during the season watch every game I can from the SEC to the MAC. After last Thursday I just couldn't stomach watching the remaining bowl games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.