Wow! FSU players returned home from loss to keyed cars, slashed tires

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Disgusting...people take things too far..

From our end, Blake got some undeserved VERY nasty (and criminal) messages from some of our "fans" after our loss. SMH..People need to grow up.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
What horrible people these "fans" must be. They need to get over themselves and realize there is more to life than football.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Disgusting...people take things too far..

From our end, Blake got some undeserved VERY nasty (and criminal) messages from some of our "fans" after our loss. SMH..People need to grow up.
is this (bold) actually true? I saw something on Facebook, but didn't know if it was actually true.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Honestly, fans who would do this sort of thing (especially those who would say anything that's not complimentary to Blake) need to go away. I wish they'd find another team. If you've ever thought of saying something nasty to one of our players over a loss, do us all a favor and log out of TF.com permanently and find another team to be a 'fan' of.

I almost feel sorry for someone whose life is so pathetic that the game of football creates these extreme feelings. Almost.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Honestly, fans who would do this sort of thing (especially those who would say anything that's not complimentary to Blake) need to go away. I wish they'd find another team. If you've ever thought of saying something nasty to one of our players over a loss, do us all a favor and log out of TF.com permanently and find another team to be a 'fan' of.

I almost feel sorry for someone whose life is so pathetic that the game of football creates these extreme feelings. Almost.
Agreed...and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

these are the same types that actually got the game thread shut down. they all need to find a new team.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I don't understand how anyone can insult Sims, he was one of our best players of the year. It just wasn't Bama's night and OSU played the better game. It's gonna happen from time to time.

It's easy to throw insult from behind a screen name, especially when you don't have to walk on the field.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
These are the folks that will be wearing Miami and Barn shirts next year. I am disappointed about anyone doing that to Blake. Can't say that the FSU guys aren't sleeping in the bed Tallahassee made.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.