Florida RB Adam Lane Jr craps his pants against ECU

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'll wait to laugh at this one - one post-concussion symptom: "changes in bowel movements, appetite, coordination and usual abilities may be noticed"

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
:conf2:

I don't think this is funny at all....

Adam Lane steals show in breakout MVP performance

LINK

Kid's only 20 years old....but his remarks after the game showed a lot of maturity and we are pretty damn proud of him.

"It was great just to be able to help get a 'W' for our team and send these seniors out right, send this coaching staff out right," Lane said. "It was a great feeling to help those guys."

Let's talk about his performance....

The 5-foot-7, 222-pound running back entered Saturday's game with just eight career carries for 72 yards. He left Saturday's game alone with 16 more for 109 yards and a touchdown.
He was an example of talent under utilized all season who finally had a chance to play for significant downs in a game.

After two years of working mostly with the scout team and rarely getting a chance on Saturdays with the fans watching, redshirt freshman Adam Lane wasted no time trying to show the coaches what a mistake they had made by not playing him.

"It just built a bigger fire inside of me and just made me want to work harder and just take the opportunities that I did get and make the most of them," Lane said.
He took his first carry of the game up the middle, bounced off a few tacklers and sprinted 48 yards. Moments later he plunged in for a two-yard touchdown to give Florida a lead it wouldn't surrender in the game.
Lane stole the show, earning Birmingham Bowl MVP honors for his performance. Perhaps more importantly, new head coach Jim McElwain was in the house to watch Lane's breakout party.
Nothing personal....the kid deserves better than being made fun of....

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
:conf2:

I don't think this is funny at all....

Adam Lane steals show in breakout MVP performance

LINK

Kid's only 20 years old....but his remarks after the game showed a lot of maturity and we are pretty damn proud of him.

Let's talk about his performance....

He was an example of talent under utilized all season who finally had a chance to play for significant downs in a game.

Nothing personal....the kid deserves better than being made fun of....
Now c'mon Bazza, you know how these things go. You crap your pants on TV, you take some crap about it (pun intended).;) If it was our player, it would not be any different. It really isn't anything personal, and if he is mature as he seems, he won't worry about what people on a message board say anyway. :)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Now c'mon Bazza, you know how these things go. You crap your pants on TV, you take some crap about it (pun intended).;) If it was our player, it would not be any different. It really isn't anything personal, and if he is mature as he seems, he won't worry about what people on a message board say anyway. :)
Yes....I realize how these things go. He had to delete his twitter account it got so bad.

That's the problem.

Like I said - nothing personal to anyone here who posted - but given all the circumstances...his performance should really be the topic of discussion.

He was the MVP of the game. Got his first career 100 yard game and TD.

We will see a lot more of him next season.....and look forward to it.

G8RNGA

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2014
Yes....I realize how these things go. He had to delete his twitter account it got so bad.

That's the problem.

Like I said - nothing personal to anyone here who posted - but given all the circumstances...his performance should really be the topic of discussion.

He was the MVP of the game. Got his first career 100 yard game and TD.

We will see a lot more of him next season.....and look forward to it.
It's unfortunate that it was noticed. I feel bad for the kid.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Sounds like a breakout game for a kid with a lot of spirit.

Were they able to identify which player it was that knocked the crap out of him?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.