Braxton Miller and Alabama have "mutual interest"

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
The easiest route for him with the programs mentioned would be LSU BUT they still have the same offensive system plus they still have the same offensive system which hasn't bode well for QBs.

Not sure if he would work in the Ducks system and FSU will have at least 4-5 highly rated QB on their roster already vying for a spot for this next season. His only foreseen competition at the moment here would be Coker (no knock on Bateman, Cornwell or Morris ... just going off of the person who's played the most) plus he would fit our offensive system better IMO. But right now its all speculation outside of mutual interest.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Only school I`ve seen that he might be interested in is FSU
Keep in mind that CNS recruited Braxton very hard and we were among his top choices. I also believe some of us are underestimating his ability -- he is a true dual-threat and more of the type QB that our coach says he wants to go after.

Finally, maybe BM thinks a year in our program, whether he sees the field or not, will better prepare him for the future.

I still don't think this is true, but I would welcome him if he wants to join the program. From all accounts, he is nothing but a great kid.

Last edited:

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Kiffin is also very good with QBs. So maybe Miller thinks Kiffin can get him more NFL ready if he does come here?

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Are we sure the mutual interest is in the QB position? One would obviously think so, but in his specific case I am not sure it is a given.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I'd take him -- I'm all for shaking things up.....and having Braxton in for a year -- with Coker -- could make for some interesting offensive strategy.....

Why the heck not?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
No. Only saying that when I look up Braxton Miller the only school I`ve see mentioned with him is FSU, that`s all.
I'm not trying to be argumentative but where did you look up that information at. The stuff about Bama just came out today..

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
If this does happen, I would be extremely nervous about our QB situation, and doesn't look good for us if we pulls this off... This would be automatically battle between Miller, Coker and Morris/Batman.
Plus, you can't help but wonder where Robin fits into all this...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.