Braxton Miller and Alabama have "mutual interest"

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
If this does happen, I would be extremely nervous about our QB situation, and doesn't look good for us if we pulls this off... This would be automatically battle between Miller, Coker and Morris/Batman.
Man I can't even imagine what this would do for our QB situation. Maybe Coker hasn't progressed as we all thought he was. Idk, to many questions right now..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
If this does happen, I would be extremely nervous about our QB situation, and doesn't look good for us if we pulls this off... This would be automatically battle between Miller, Coker and Morris/Batman.
I bet Coker would be so mad because he would probably be starting this year at FSU had he stayed. Of course this is all speculation at this point..

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
That would actually be a HUGE QB shakeup in this situation pending if he does sign with us. I would agree that there would be no way that 2 of the QBs stay on the roster. I am under the belief that this is all playing out for Barnett to eventually be the man. interested to see how everything goes ... I mean, how many expected this year's QB situation to be the case.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Bateman/Morris is on the clock... I doubt this would not come to light because Coker looked great in bowl practice ( if you read the rest of the tweets by DrewIntel) so Coker shouldn't be on spot... and I don't know if Miller can come in right away and know the playbook to make a "dent" in the fall camp.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Bateman/Morris is on the clock... I doubt this would not come to light because Coker looked great in bowl practice ( if you read the rest of the tweets by DrewIntel) so Coker shouldn't be on spot... and I don't know if Miller can come in right away and know the playbook to make a "dent" in the fall camp.
My guess is we won't even recognize Jake Coker's play come next fall.....in a good way. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.