Which young player or players are you most excited to see next year?

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
Rashaan Evans
Bo Scarbrough
Marlon Humphrey
Tony Brown
Ronnie Clark
Calvin Riddley?

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Bo Scarbrough
ArDarius Stewart
Chris Black
Blake Barnett (even if it's only in A-Day)
David Cornwell (even if it's only in A-Day)
Bo Scarbrough
Rashaan Evans
Tony Brown
Bo Scarbrough

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'm actually excited most about 4 true freshmen that's coming in with the incoming class, especially the monster of the class 6'2 335lbs 5* DT Daron Payne, Both 5*' DB's Deionte Thompson & Minkah Fitzpatrick, and last but not least 5* WR Calvin Ridley..I have a feeling those players will play or at the very least will add some talented depth that ordinarily would be playing right off the bat at 99.9999% of the other schools in college football..And that's not including 4* RB Desherrius Flowers or the prize of the class 5* QB Blake Barnett..

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
I'm actually excited most about 4 true freshmen that's coming in with the incoming class, especially the monster of the class 6'2 335lbs 5* DT Daron Payne, Both 5*' DB's Deionte Thompson & Minkah Fitzpatrick, and last but not least 5* WR Calvin Ridley..I have a feeling those players will play or at the very least will add some talented depth that ordinarily would be playing right off the bat at 99.9999% of the other schools in college football..And that's not including 4* RB Desherrius Flowers or the prize of the class 5* QB Blake Barnett..
We are adding a ton of depth in this class. You mention the two 5* DB's. They should provide quality depth behind Brown, and Humphrey. I am excited to see how our defensive back end is going to turn into our deepest, and strongest unit. Maybe as soon as 2015.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.