More Florida: Couple Shoplifts at Wal-mart, Leaves Kids In Car

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article5523945.html

For nearly seven hours three small children sat in the back of a car waiting for their mother and her boyfriend to come out of a Lauderdale Lakes Walmart.

But they never came.

Instead, the pair had been arrested on charges of shoplifting and failed to mention they had kids in the car.

It wasn't until a customer alerted staff that the kids were alone in the car and crying that anyone realized they were there.

On Tuesday, Hope told a judge during a court appearance on the theft charges that she has “three small children and I’m currently pregnant."

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

For nearly seven hours three small children sat in the back of a car waiting for their mother and her boyfriend to come out of a Lauderdale Lakes Walmart.

But they never came.

Instead, the pair had been arrested on charges of shoplifting and failed to mention they had kids in the car.

It wasn't until a customer alerted staff that the kids were alone in the car and crying that anyone realized they were there.

When you get arrested for shoplifting, you don't want to mention to the cops that you left your kids in the car. You might get into trouble...
On Tuesday, Hope told a judge during a court appearance on the theft charges that she has “three small children and I’m currently pregnant."
Maybe court-ordered Norplant is in order until this woman pulls her head out of her backside.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
When you get arrested for shoplifting, you don't want to mention to the cops that you left your kids in the car. You might get into trouble...

Maybe court-ordered Norplant is in order until this woman pulls her head out of her backside.
She's 30 y/o. It's most likely permanently attached itself within. An equally permanent means of neutering is recommended.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

But they never came.

I'm shocked.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
She's 30 y/o. It's most likely permanently attached itself within. An equally permanent means of neutering is recommended.
Maybe at age 30 we should be glad she only 3 and one on the way. To a lesser degree that's a "win" from a public assistance standpoint. Unlike this chick:

Ironically, one is named Hope and one is named Angel. LOL!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I suspect she'll be relieved of the care of those kids. If there're no suitable relatives, it'll be welcome to foster care for them, including the bun in the oven...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I suspect she'll be relieved of the care of those kids. If there're no suitable relatives, it'll be welcome to foster care for them, including the bun in the oven...
Hard to believe that people that much out of it have the wherewithal to procreate.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hard to believe that people that much out of it have the legal right to procreate.
FIFY...

I'm still having difficulty with how irresponsible this mother was - she was arrested and NEVER told the cops her kids were in their car in the parking lot?

Yet at her arraignment....told the judge she had 3 kids and was pregnant.....in order to get leniency?

And then the judge released her.....on her own recognizance?

It boggles the mind how reckless this person was. I really do believe certain people need to be spayed and neutered. If this isn't justification for that I don't know what is.....

:mad:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.