CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
His father said that he won't decide until after championship, and then his father says he's going Pro today... tomororw, he'll say that the story is false.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Every mock draft I've seen has him going #2 to the Titans. I just can't see him having a particularly extensive career. He reminds me of a Vince Young type player. Great collegiate athlete, but will most likely be a train wreck at the next level.

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
Titans will take him if they can get him. I agree the guy is a train wreck. Hope he can get his life together and accepts an opportunity to fess up to his past mistakes, ask for forgiveness, and do his best to try to make it right. Also, he better get his vision straightened out. He won't have time to squint in the NFL.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I'm a Titans fan and as hard as it will be for me to pull for Jameis, I think he is the best option at QB in the draft this year. I would prefer him over Mariota in the NFL. Pretty sure the Bucs are going to take MM so Jameis will more than likely be a Titan..

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
He'll still find a way to dramatize the announcement, just like he did in high school. Still, at the end of the day, everyone knows he's going and the rest is just theatrics.

JAXFLBAMAFAN

All-SEC
Nov 30, 1999
Jacksonville FL
Sports talk radio in Jacksonville on Tuesday were saying that JW was already preparing for baseball season. He was set to announce his decision after the NC game. What that has to do w/anything is anybodys' guess. Story is that his Diddy wants him to stay and get his degree before leaving school.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Now he will be able to afford to pay for his crab legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I really hope my Titans have the good sense to avoid this guy. Oh wait. They're the same team that drafted Vince Young. And Jake Locker. Nevermind. We're screwed.
I agree. I'm a Titans fan also and the draft blunders over the years have been numerous..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.