Woman Finds Snake In Office Toilet

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It was at least found in an appropriate place at least for me to find a snake & I would be at the right place to crap all over the place from my fear of snakes..

here's The Link..CLICK ME

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I'm with this guy.

I'm scared of spiders, coach. They don't look like they even belong on this planet. Snakes don't bother me that much, but I sure as hell don't want to see one coming out of my toilet.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
It was at least found in an appropriate place at least for me to find a snake & I would be at the right place to crap all over the place from my fear of snakes..

here's The Link..CLICK ME
You are going to have all of us looking for snakes when we go to the bathroom.

I thinks snakes are evil! When I think snakes, I think Satan!

I've killed at least 12 to 15 in my yard during the past few years. I don't care if it is a Texas Brown snake, a green snake, or a copperhead. I kill them all
if they are in my yard. I have used Snake-Away also. I read that that was used by soldiers in Iraq. I felt that if it was good enough for them, then it was good enough for me. Then, I heard that it has no effect on copperheads.

Now I was nice to a rat snake. It was climbing a bush in my yard and I was tired from working in my yard, so I just got a hose and sprayed him/her until I no longer saw him/her!

I had something messing up my flower beds, so I got a trap/cage from Ace Hardware. I ended up catching two raccoons on two separate occasions. I took them to a park about 10 miles away. I thought they had come back after a while so I contracted with a pest control company that set up 5 traps in my yard. We caught 2 skunks and 4 opossums.

Animals are NOT allowed in my yard if I can help it unless they are domesticated. Periodically, I hear squirrels landing on the roof. I have put a type of granules on the perimeter of my property to keep all kind of animals away: deer, skunks, raccoons, opossums, etc. I think I wasted money purchasing it.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

I've killed at least 12 to 15 in my yard during the past few years. I don't care if it is a Texas Brown snake, a green snake, or a copperhead. I kill them all
if they are in my yard. I have used Snake-Away also. I read that that was used by soldiers in Iraq. I felt that if it was good enough for them, then it was good enough for me. Then, I heard that it has no effect on copperheads.

Now I was nice to a rat snake. It was climbing a bush in my yard and I was tired from working in my yard, so I just got a hose and sprayed him/her until I no longer saw him/her!

I had something messing up my flower beds, so I got a trap/cage from Ace Hardware. I ended up catching two raccoons on two separate occasions. I took them to a park about 10 miles away. I thought they had come back after a while so I contracted with a pest control company that set up 5 traps in my yard. We caught 2 skunks and 4 opossums.

Animals are NOT allowed in my yard if I can help it unless they are domesticated. Periodically, I hear squirrels landing on the roof. I have put a type of granules on the perimeter of my property to keep all kind of animals away: deer, skunks, raccoons, opossums, etc. I think I wasted money purchasing it.
Ophidiophobia

My god sir, where do you live?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
This happened at the WalMart in Fayette, AL a few years ago. It was a copperhead. My mom works there. It was found by an employee and not a customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Richard Pryor said it best a long time ago: "Snakes make you run into trees." :biggrin2:
I'd add "& then fetch the shotgun so you don't have to be a very good shot to get the job done."

And the more peaceful addendum from our local rails-to-trails thing through the woods: "Snakes make you ride real fast." ;)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

You need a couple of cats. The snakes I find are delivered dead to my garage door.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.