Blog: Latest Bama News 1/9/15-1/11/15 Weekend Edition

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Quiet a statement, heartfelt, makes me even more proud of Mr. Collins!
"I came in as a 18 year old boy who wanted nothing more than to play for Coach Saban and wear the prestigious "A" on my helmet."

My letter to my teammates, coach Saban, the UA coaching staff, the University of Alabama and all the Roll Tide Fans. I can't put into words what these past three years have meant to me not only in my development as a football player but even more importantly as a man. I came in as a 18 year old boy who wanted nothing more than to play for Coach Saban and wear the prestigious "A" on my helmet. Coach Saban along with all the other coaches at Bama have not only mentored me on the field but also showed me the tools I would need to succeed in life outside of football. Hard work, dedication and discipline are not only words in a dictionary but the actual way of life taught to me during my time at the University of Alabama. I can honestly say I am a better man after spending the last 3 years in Tuscaloosa. Now that the time as come for me to take the next step in my journey I will dearly miss all my teammates who I sweat, cried and laughed with. I have no doubt it is true when they say the best time of your life is when you are playing college football and I wouldn't have picked a different group of guys to spend that time with. Lastly but certainly not least I want to thank all the Roll Tide fans that took a young man from New Orleans and took him in as one of their own. I fed off the passion you all showed every Saturday at the games and can't start to thank you for enough being the BEST FANS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL! Thank you all, Landon Collins #RollTide4Life

Read Landon Collins' heartfelt letter to teammates, coaches and 'Roll Tide fans'-al.com

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.