FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I have

I have 4 corners ministries website open now

I've read his page

and read up on the Grace church linked there too

and you know what you are right, nothing about Homosexuality, nothing. Not a single condemnation of Uganda's Anti-Gay bill, nothing

American Evangelicals have been driving anti LGBT Hate in Uganda for years, google "God Loves Uganda" and watch the film. Read the article in Harpers, or Salon, or the New York Times. As Seebell mentioned it's well documented.

and yeah I don't know Sarge, and neither do most of the rest of us I suspect. But if he wants to publicly ask for support (and by implication donations) I feel it is well within my right to ask him his intentions. Frankly knowing what we all know (or should know by now) about American Evangelicals disgusting behavior in Uganda it is perplexing to me that I am the only one with the guts to ask.
My, my, my! How that profiling does work both ways!

First Sargeant heads off into what could be charitably described as third world. He makes no profession other than Christianity. You extrapolate into an indictment of his character and beliefs on an entirely other political LGBT field.

Sauce for the goose, bubba.

If First Sergeant had profiled any sensitive group in any negative way whatsoever (and note: he didn't), he'd have been skewered.

But you profile a Christian group negatively, and anticipate impunity.

Help me understand...what did FS say that warranted you questioning his character and motives?

Without people like FS, would Uganda be better off...or worse? Regardless of your answer, why do you feel that way?

Most importantly, why is profiling a Cardinal sin when some do it, but not when others do?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My, my, my! How that profiling does work both ways!

First Sargeant heads off into what could be charitably described as third world. He makes no profession other than Christianity. You extrapolate into an indictment of his character and beliefs on an entirely other political LGBT field.

Sauce for the goose, bubba.

If First Sergeant had profiled any sensitive group in any negative way whatsoever (and note: he didn't), he'd have been skewered.

But you profile a Christian group negatively, and anticipate impunity.

Help me understand...what did FS say that warranted you questioning his character and motives?

Without people like FS, would Uganda be better off...or worse? Regardless of your answer, why do you feel that way?

Most importantly, why is profiling a Cardinal sin when some do it, but not when others do?
I'd like to see the thread turn away from confrontation and back to what 1st intended it to be originally. BTW, I saw no indication in his posts that he's looking for donations...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.