Link: SIAP..Alabama Has Most Players In NFL Divisional Playoff Round

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Here's that article I was talking about, his brother Rex talking about how Rob Ryan, would make a really good HC one day soon..He just needs a haircut, but, that's what makes Rob unique & is his own look..LOL

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
And here's another article taking about 5 Coordinators..That's in line to get the call to become a HC soon & Rob is #1 on the list..And they have The Falcons as a possible team that could hire Rob Ryan..I would love to see it happen myself & think he would do well at Atlanta..Just seems like a good match to me for some reason..I guess cause Rob knows Atlanta's Players, by having coaching against them so many times, and would be well respected by the Atlanta players I think so anyways..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
A former Crimson Tider is now guaranteed to win a Super Bowl Ring

Seahawks vs. Packers

Kevin Norwoood, James Carpenter, Jesse Williams, Eddie Lacy, Ha-Ha Clinton Dix, Adrian Hubbard (practice squad)

Colts at Patriots

Josh Chapman, Trent Richardson, Donta Hightower

Roll Tide!!

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
No, but he will now. Their rookie wideout (Richardson from Colorado) tore his ACL and will miss the rest of the season. Norwood's caught about 10 balls this year, but been inactive for much of it because of the logjam of receivers the Hawks have... Been the odd man out.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I saw on ESPN that Blank's is telling folks that he will get a HC that's won Championships as a HC..If he dips into the college ranks again, and don't think he will, I would literally LOL if he hired Urban, now a couple college HC's with a NC rings, I could see him going after is Stoops from Oklahoma, cause I think Stoops time at Oklahoma is done & he wants to go to the NFL..An Les Miles is another possibility..Cause Chip Kelly has proven a college HC can do well in the NFL, and I think Stoop's & Miles both, wouldn't be the worst pick he could make to replace Smitty at Atlanta..
sorry to continue being off topic. But Rex Ryan was hired by Buffalo today. He wanted the Falcons job but they did not ask for a follow up interview.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I saw on ESPN that Blank's is telling folks that he will get a HC that's won Championships as a HC..If he dips into the college ranks again, and don't think he will, I would literally LOL if he hired Urban, now a couple college HC's with a NC rings, I could see him going after is Stoops from Oklahoma, cause I think Stoops time at Oklahoma is done & he wants to go to the NFL..An Les Miles is another possibility..Cause Chip Kelly has proven a college HC can do well in the NFL, and I think Stoop's & Miles both, wouldn't be the worst pick he could make to replace Smitty at Atlanta..
i hope Blank doesn't hire a college coach.

the rumor i heard was Bowles from Arizona and he would bring Freddie Kitchens in as OC.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.